Triple Aught Design Spectre 22L Backpack
Varastossa 2 kpl
The smallest backpack in the Spectre program, the 22L is ideal for a single day or minimalist overnight adventures. With just enough capacity for a summit attempt or short pre-season scouting mission, the Spectre 22L can be adapted to your needs and features an integrated stability belt and stay-less framesheet for lightweight load management.
- A 3-row PALS grid supports the Spectre compression system and accessory pouches, such as the OP1, GPP1 and GPP2. A low-profile daisy chain along the periphery of the bag provides attachment points for S1/S2 pouches, radios, and other accessories.
- Internal mounting points within the main compartment support a range of accessories such as Control Panels for further customization.
- The dedicated hydration compartment includes a hanging loop and dual zipper closure for ambidextrous hose routing. Externally accessible above the harness, the hydration compartment is separated from the main compartment by a stretch woven panel that expands as needed.
- Spectre Transporter Tails and other accessories can attach to either the concealed, integrated attachment points at the crown or to the daisy chain for externally configurable storage. Similar attachment points inside the side pockets allow for management of ice tools and other gear via the zippered port on the bottom.
- A modular compression system controls the load in the main compartment, or can be crossed across the pack to carry larger items, such as snowshoes or antler shed.
- Accessible internally at the top of the main compartment or externally via a quick access zipper across the top of the back panel, the Transverse Pocket is ideal for keeping small items protected and available.
- Gusseted and durable stretch woven side pockets lay flat when not in use, but expand to securely keep water bottles or other items close at hand. Integration with the Spectre compression system allows taller items to be secured against the sides of the pack.
- Gusseted stability belt pockets keep small accessories like compasses and snacks secure but readily accessible.
- An integrated stability belt secures the Spectre 22L Backpack during dynamic activities.
- A stay-less HDPE framesheet helps distribute lightweight loads.
- Spectre utilizes advanced materials to create a lightweight but resilient carry systems. Originally developed as a high-performance, long-life sailcloth, the LS-07 shell is a durable, weather-resistant random array of non-woven filaments that provides increased abrasion resistance bonded to light and durable polyester.
Dimension Polyant LS-42 and X-51
Tweave 4-way stretch Panels
Closed Cell Cross-Linked Polyethylene Foam
3D Spacer Mesh
22 liters (1342.52 cu in)
10.5” (26.67 cm) W x 21” (53.34 cm) H x 6” (15.24 cm) D
Torso: 16” to 21.5”
0.82kg (28.92 oz)
Main compartment with top and bottom attachment points
Internal accessory pocket with internal/external access
Side pockets with deployable ice axe loops and attachment points for accessories
Separate hydration pocket with R/L porting and top hanger
YKK® #5 Uretek® Water-Resistant Reverse Coil Zippers with custom molded zipper pulls
Duraflex Nylon hardware
Tälle tuotteelle ei ole vielä annettu arvosteluita.