Triple Aught Design Interval PD Jacket
Varastossa 2 kpl
Our high-quality, uniformly woven Performance Denim (PD) comes from America’s oldest working denim mill, the White Oak plant in Greensboro, NC. Built to move, it delivers long-wearing comfort that fits perfectly day one and contains one percent elastane so you won't break a sweat if you need to step up the pace.
- Two zippered hand pockets feature internal open-top pockets for flashlights, knives, or magazines.
- Two zippered exterior upper chest pockets provide secure storage and ready access for phones and credentials.
- Made in the USA and engineered from durable materials, the Interval has a modern silhouette and standard fit that resists printing.
- There are a variety of ways to safely wash raw denim. The easiest is to turn them inside out and wash them in cold water in the washing machine using a gentle detergent, such as Woolite. We recommend washing them separately the first few times to avoid any potential for bleeding dye onto your other clothes. Line dry or tumble dry low to prolong the life of your denim.
- Cone Denim Produced at White Oak Mill in North Carolina
- Siege Denim:
- Raw and Sanforized
- 11.75 oz/y² / 398.39 g/m²
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
- 2 Zippered Chest Pockets
- 2 Zippered Hand Pockets with internal divider pockets.
Made in USA
Tälle tuotteelle ei ole vielä annettu arvosteluita.